I know you've been waiting to hear from me. I've been having fun since I got here. It was a cold trip down here but now I'm having a pretty good time. It would be a lot more fun if you would have come with me. Maybe your Mom and Dad can bring you here.
Well let me show you some of the things I've been doing.
This is my friend Mandy. She is a Goldendoodle dog. She loves to have her ears rubbed and she loves chewing on strips of rawhide. We hang out in the sun room together.
On sunny days I like to go to the swimming pool or sit on the deck chairs. It feels so good and warm in the sun.
I've been out riding around here in Ponte Vedra Beach. They've got a lot of palm trees that we don't have in Minnesota. They also have some funny looking turtles all painted up.
Reagan people in Florida don't cheer for the Vikings or the Packers! The have a team they call the Jaguars. And I think your Dad might like it here because they have a lot of golf courses. I tried to drive one of their golf carts.
The people I'm staying with live close to the beach. We take walks there on sunny days. My best friend Mandy goes with me. She loves to run and sniff the sand.
I love going to the beach and looking for sea shells and sharks teeth. They are sometimes hard to find but I've got a bunch of them and I'm going to bring them with me when I come back to Minnesota.
Love,
Flat Stanley
No comments:
Post a Comment