The last weekend in April there was a big race for kids in Jacksonville. They ran a mile track and finished inside the Jacksonville Jaguar football stadium. Both Katie and Zoe finished the race in record times (of course!).
Linda and I took a week to visit our good friends the Howells in Montana. Spending time with Joellyn on her ranch and with Peter and Brooke as they get ready for their new baby. Since I'm a little late with this post the baby has been born. Matine John Howell was born on May 11th (my birthday). She will be a very special addition to our bigger family. Here is Linda and Brooke checking out the fixings for Matine.
Linda and I went with Peter Howell to see his new horses. These Norwegian beauties are essential to his outfitting business of touring people in the Montana back country and for elk hunting trips.

Mandy got a new Frisbee. As you can tell she's proud of her roots in farm country!
No comments:
Post a Comment